Monday, June 24, 2019

Outstanding C&S 9 footage from 2006

I found some of the best footage of C&S 9 that I've seen so far in her one active season on the Georgetown Loop in 2006. 

Both videos are from Keith Platt.  He describes himself as follows: Keith Platt's Steam Almanac is a collection of videos I have taken at different steam railways in Britain, Germany, Poland, USA, Canada, China and New Zealand over the last twenty years. I hope to gradually upload my collection over the coming months.
I haven't added any music or commentary, each video is simply set out chronologically on the day they were taken, I suppose I am trying to recreate my childhood memories of sitting next to a railway line trainspotting.  Why not bring  a flask of coffee and a box of sandwiches and spend some time  just watching the trains go by.

No comments: